The Gold package is for employers that require a higher degree of support on employment issues. We will advise on not only what the law says – we will provide you with pragmatic solutions in line with your business needs within the constraints of the law.
Our gold service is unique in that our HR Specialists can work on site with you as your partner to implement employment solutions to provide timely and cost effective outcomes whilst leaving you in complete control of the process.
The Gold package includes:
- An audit of your existing HR practices to determine the extent of your compliance with statutory employment obligations.
- A HR Manual customised specifically to your needs – based on the results of the audit. This constantly updated resource will contain written procedures and standard letters in all the main areas of HR including recruitment, monitoring, contracts of employment, induction, discipline, absence management, bullying & harassment and employee benefits & rights – all written in ‘plain English’.
- Unlimited access to our telephone advisory service where your HR Specialist is available to offer practical advice on employment issues.
- Assistance with preparation of all job advertisements.
- Assistance with short listing of applicants and a consultant to act as an External assessor at interviews (maximum of 5 days in a 12 month period).
- Post interview maintenance of all paperwork.
- Completion of annual FEC Monitoring Return and Section 31 three year review required by Fair Employment Legislation.
- A customised staff handbook.
- On-site support and assistance in the management of employment issues such as poor performance, absence from work, disciplinary events and termination of employment. Your HR Specialist will provide practical advice to your managers drafting all necessary documentation and letters to manage a wide variety of employment issues.
- Development of performance development and appraisal schemes.
- Supporting managers in the management of discipline and disciplinary appeals hearings and grievances.
- Advising and supporting employers in the management of redundancy programmes.
- Developing absence management reporting systems.
- Advising managers on the management of flexible working request arrangements.
- Drafting responses to employment tribunal claims. Establishing employment benefits packages.
- Setting up occupational health care arrangements.